***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
The Evil Within.
2560x1080 @ 21:9 aspect ratio with FOV & Aspect ratio fixes provide by Flawless Widescreen to make the game look the way it should have at launch it takes a skilled modder to do that instead of Tango Gameworks :rolleyes: The game is now more demanding as the lamp casts realtime shadows & light FX so the GPU is getting a healthy workout ;) but the games atmosphere has been changed dramatically into a decent survival horror title.
261kbrt.jpg

2exyhqb.jpg

124zio3.jpg

i5odch.jpg

2il225h.jpg

2cik3m8.jpg

j5kqs2.jpg

30c4yt1.jpg

2dbqka9.jpg

Soldato
The Evil Within looks like a good game how long to complete the game.
About 15 hours but the save system is bugged for some players like me so having to start from chapter 1 again with a new save profile.

If you use the developer console to remove the black borders & fix the FOV it messes up the save system apparently :rolleyes: I would not recommend anyone buying right now the game in not stable enough & needs several patches....its still not had a single patch either in almost a week not a good sign!

Associate
About 15 hours but the save system is bugged for some players like me so having to start from chapter 1 again with a new save profile.

If you use the developer console to remove the black borders & fix the FOV it messes up the save system apparently :rolleyes: I would not recommend anyone buying right now the game in not stable enough & needs several patches....its still not had a single patch either in almost a week not a good sign!

yep same old problems wait until in the steam sales for a couple pounds.:rolleyes:

Associate
I am using custom T500RS with Sparco P300 over 2 years... SUPERB wheel !!!
Gamepad is good for Assassin's Creed etc.
This is racing simulator :) with good car physics and force feedback as well.

Back
Top Bottom