***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Its not really cheating though is it, infact how can you even cheat with screenshots lol uploading them as jpegs in the first place is making them look much worse than they actually look on your monitor... jpeg compression is awful and downsizing helps reduce that a little to make the images sharper and more to what they actually look like on my monitor plus if I uploaded 3440x1440 images, people with 1080p monitors would have to keep scrolling the screen across which was one thing I hated when looking at screenshots on my old 1080p monitor. Id rather look at sharper pictures than ugly looking compressed ones. Just enjoy them. I could post png's but the size of them are huge.

Associate
2015-04-15_00001_zpsnhwzzyed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Permabanned
Its not really cheating though is it, infact how can you even cheat with screenshots lol uploading them as jpegs in the first place is making them look much worse than they actually look on your monitor... jpeg compression is awful and downsizing helps reduce that a little to make the images sharper and more to what they actually look like on my monitor plus if I uploaded 3440x1440 images, people with 1080p monitors would have to keep scrolling the screen across which was one thing I hated when looking at screenshots on my old 1080p monitor. Id rather look at sharper pictures than ugly looking compressed ones. Just enjoy them. I could post png's but the size of them are huge.

Ignore him, he is still trying to justify his PS4 purchase. Atm anything better on the PC makes him all bitter inside.

Soldato
its a sign? lol I never really noticed. I just saw a flying person in the screenshot and it made me laugh lol. I'm mostly surprised by how good first person mode is in this game since they only added it in afterwards. Its pretty good and the gun models look decent.

Back
Top Bottom