***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
One more GTA5:

840139240.jpg

Soldato
why the **** do people keep repeatedly posting images of witcher 3,

1- it looks worse than a modded skyrim and you know how popular those shots are

2- If 150000 people have posted stock images before you why are yours so special?

christ alive this thread is worthless when a new game comes out as people just spam it with ****

52AEB4D8AA9C6A1AAFDF6AE058187CC58DF32929

Soldato

2- If 150000 people have posted stock images before you why are yours so special?

christ alive this thread is worthless when a new game comes out as people just spam it with ****

Dont know if serious?

The game is gorgeous, dont think they are stock images either.

Tis trendy to go against the grain and hate on the new thing though :D

If your not serious, sorry :) nice tank shagging

Soldato
Hes probably serious lol but no it doesn't look better than modded skyrim. especially maxed out with sweet fx and ini changes. This is coming from a guy who has skyrim modded to the max. Its also probably the biggest PC release this year along with GTA V and the new Batman game so of course theres going to be a ton of screenshots for it. Like with all good new PC games that lots are playing at the moment they post screenies of it. Just enjoy them as this thread is usually pretty quiet most of the time.

Soldato
Hes probably serious lol but no it doesn't look better than modded skyrim. especially maxed out with sweet fx and ini changes. This is coming from a guy who has skyrim modded to the max. Its also probably the biggest PC release this year along with GTA V and the new Batman game so of course theres going to be a ton of screenshots for it. Like with all good new PC games that lots are playing at the moment they post screenies of it. Just enjoy them as this thread is usually pretty quiet most of the time.

Yep pretty sure thats why this thread exists. Ive never modded skyrim to the max, have tried dabbling in it a bit but thegame itself never really clicked for me, the witcher on the other hand is soo much more my cup of tea

Soldato
Folks a few questions:
Witcher 3: Would I be losing out if I jumped straight into this as opposed to 1 and 2?
GTA 5: How did you get the decals etc on that racing car?
GTA 5 Splinter Cell: How the hell did you get togged out in such gear? Which mission is that?

Last edited:
Permabanned
LOL at the special people asking why so many W3 screenshots are being posted, I thought this was a hi res thread where people could post photos of game images they think look nice. Wonder why we have so many Project Cars pics of the same cars on the same tracks with the same rain over and over then? LOL

Soldato
Yeah I'll put endless P-cars pics into that category too, used to use this thread to find games that I haven't played before. Can't do that anymore as its just pages and pages of GTA V, P Cars, Witcher 3 interspersed with people who will quote 20 images just to say 'Nice!' at the end (that winds me up more than anyone posting pics)

Have a bit more war thunder, I've got loads of them I can spam. I think it looks nice.

6E067D131B8E07E47EB154EA63363CF1529E5BC0

Permabanned

Really? Get over yourself ** Removed **
Everytime i post in here its always a different game and usually only one or two pics, fair enough if people are spamming over half dozen in one go repeatedly but tbh people can post what they want.

Back
Top Bottom