***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Actually my full size uncompressed screenshots look just as sharp as the screenshots above. In fact they actually look even better since jpeg compression is awful. Im using 4xsupersampling in those last lot of shots and running the game at 3440x1440.

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually my full size uncompressed screenshots look just as sharp as the screenshots above. In fact they actually look even better since jpeg compression is awful. Im using 4xsupersampling in those last lot of shots and running the game at 3440x1440.

4xssaa at that screen res with ultra and crossfire which isn't great on this game lol...are you enjoying 30fps hehe

Soldato
Yeah it depends on preference. I don't use it in Assetto Corsa but that's mostly because it looks awful. In Project Cars it looks pretty good. Obviously it can look rubbish in screenshots as it makes them look a blurry mess at the sides but in game im actually liking the effect on this.

Soldato
Here's some Project Cars shots with motion blur turned off. It looks better in screenshots I guess because it removes the blur for the background but in game I actually prefere it on as it adds that cgi like quality to the game when its in motion. I wasn't as blown away with it off while actually playing than I was with it on.

HIjApa7.jpg

hH1Muyv.jpg

wpOTUVZ.jpg

ppJsXyl.jpg

pwUGb5S.jpg

BLXZgZF.jpg

3W7r1qn.jpg

BS5Ax9Y.jpg

T0yQEi6.jpg

sE6AZ42.jpg

wuuiTG3.jpg

iNo888B.jpg

7XKvMI2.jpg

gori68B.jpg

Soldato
Project Cars. 1080p, everything maxxed out aside from FSAA - two clicks from max(temps were a bit too hot on max) - the thunderstorm is brutal lol

2lax4wi.jpg

au9h5z.jpg

Soldato
1dwNBT7.jpg
"What's that? You say more alien's have crept up behind us..."

qU7lpHv.jpg
"Don't you worry sweetheart, I'll have a peak" *winks*

KrPco3j.jpg
"**** me..."

The usual Long War answer to making the scripted missions less fun. Start with an excessive amount of aliens, add more, and then just keep adding them. I planned a concealment scouts entire X-Com career to get him to this mission. Even then I had to save scum half a dozen times.

Back
Top Bottom