***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Caporegime
Personally I am struggling to continue playing the game and this is only my second run through :(

Not sure if you guys got into the battlefront alpha... but if you think crysis 3 is good, you haven't seen anything yet! :D IMO, battlefront is by far the best looking game ever, some scenes are almost photo realistic and it runs superbly too.

Associate
Personally I am struggling to continue playing the game and this is only my second run through :(

Not sure if you guys got into the battlefront alpha... but if you think crysis 3 is good, you haven't seen anything yet! :D IMO, battlefront is by far the best looking game ever, some scenes are almost photo realistic and it runs superbly too.

Yes it can only get better wish I had more time to try out all the new stuff.:(

Permabanned

+1 there Nexus, it looks stunning

Soldato
Agree with the replayability of the Crysis games. I've played through them so many times, always fun. Also, since the graphics is such a big part of the experience, it actually gets more enjoyable to play as your system gets more powerful.

Anyway, some Farcry 4

2pX0LkE.jpg

r4y3fS3.jpg

Caporegime
Doom 3 with the Absolute HD mod.

dc3qjl.png

34gvfjp.png

Last edited:
Soldato
One complaint I always had about FC3 and FC4 is how "flat" it looks - the world has no depth, and it's quite evident in the picture below. Or maybe I just had the wrong settings too!

nope i can't see it, i think FC4 in this picture, has good contrast/depth. I don't think it looks flat at all.

Soldato
That Absolute HD mod looks good, will have a look for it.

Here's four shots of what I am using (Sikkmod) Still a serious test for my 780Ti!

I8yb8t6.png

88wR5Qy.png

qwC0uCe.png

yimGdfJ.png

Back
Top Bottom