The House/Techno/Electronic thread!!!

[*youtube*]**********[*/youtube*] Inserting everything after the = sign in the video url where the stars are. Remove the stars inside the brackets, had to put them in because it thought I was actually linking a vid.

Yup, will do it tomorrow, or whenever the SSD and RAM I ordered arrive (ordered yesterday)

P.S.
Is this East Germany or something? Seriously, enough with the monitoring/stalking. First Nexus, now you. Leave me alone!

What? I noticed in that thread that people had been chasing you up about it. That was just a casual remark about if your going to be getting it done, not unreasonable in any shape or form.

Anyway..good good, looking forward to reading another persons opinion about it. Perhaps post in that thread mentioning your going to be putting up the review in the next few days. I'm sure the Bitfenix guy will appreciate being kept in the loop.

Last edited:
Sorry for snapping, but for all I know you were just being another Nexus18.

My PC's out of action at the moment. like I said I'm waiting for some parts which'll hopefully be arriving tomorrow. When I take my system to bits I'll use the opportunity to do the Recon review :)

just listening to an oakenfold essential mix from 1999 and this gem was on it

one of my all time favs, even if was later ruined by that bass in the place london version

Back
Top Bottom