The House/Techno/Electronic thread!!!

re:2001 is an awesome tune. funk d'void id'ed it for me when i asked him what tune it was. i first heard it when zabiela used it as an intro to a mix back in 2005!

A classic that I have not heard in aaaages.

I have started listening to Underworld again because my GF got me a beautiful Harrington jacket that came with a tag signed by Underworld & and a photo of them with my jacket. Ah it is such an awesome present! :D

why is linking soundcloud links not allowed, it's a legit paid service for music, and if it's down to copyright for some reason why are they allowed to broadcast it and not forums like these, i have mixes all over the net with no problems.

Because ocuk is a business. I don't like it either, but it would be incredibly bad for business if they get involved in a copyright lawsuit. As unlikely as it may be, there's still a risk.

correct, it is unfortunate but we have to stick on the safe side, youtube say that they proactively control copyright so as we understand it that is their responsibility, soundcloud rely on reports etc and do not take any responsibility for copyright issues

Lol I think this is the only forum on the internet that doesn't allow links to soundcloud... some of the rules on here really do baffle me. It's like the equivalent of a school going health and safety mad and banning everything because they are so afraid of getting sued.

Anyway, here are some more House tracks :)

Lol I think this is the only forum on the internet that doesn't allow links to soundcloud... some of the rules on here really do baffle me. It's like the equivalent of a school going health and safety mad and banning everything because they are so afraid of getting sued.

while it may only be a slight risk the business has a lot to lose and nothing at all to gain

Back
Top Bottom