The HTC One Hima (M9) Thread

Soldato
Get in touch with htc they will replace the battery and fix the phone free of charge normally. I have had good experience with their support in the past.

I think the battery thing might be something to do with Lollipop but can't pin it down. The phone's already been back once for the sim card problem and they didn't do a great job :( plus a friend's just had his Desire Eye back and they totally failed to fix the fault on that. I think it's quite hit or miss if you get good service or not.

Man of Honour
Is there a 64GB version of this available ?

It comes in 16, 32 and 64gb models. I tried to get hold of a 64gb one but they seem to be quite rare and voda didn't have any so had to settle with the 32. They do however have an SD card slot to extend out the storage.

Associate
It comes in 16, 32 and 64gb models. I tried to get hold of a 64gb one but they seem to be quite rare and voda didn't have any so had to settle with the 32. They do however have an SD card slot to extend out the storage.

I'm aware there should be a 64GB version but I can't seem to find any available or even advertised as out of stock, sdcard is useful but I'd prefer more faster internal storage for my apps.

Moving apps to the micro sdcard as well as other limitations Google have rolled out are hassle I don't want anymore.

Soldato
I think the battery thing might be something to do with Lollipop but can't pin it down. The phone's already been back once for the sim card problem and they didn't do a great job :( plus a friend's just had his Desire Eye back and they totally failed to fix the fault on that. I think it's quite hit or miss if you get good service or not.

i have an m8 since release day, and battery life seems less now, im also thinking its the lollipop update , seemed to start when i updated to that

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Well, I've got one of these (in dark gray) on the way from Vodafone as an upgrade from my HTC One M7. I was looking at the Samsung S6 but a few things turned me towards the HTC.

Managed to talk them into a pretty good deal and got the phone for free on a £35 contract (1000mins, unltd texts, 1gb 4g allowance) and I get a 20% employee advantage discount off that on top.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Phone arrived - I like it.

Camera seems pretty good tbh:-

IMAG0001_zpsaoyg5dt1.jpg

Big pic link

a lot of cameras seem to struggle with the colours and contrast of the car when in bright sunshine, this seems to cope fine (settings are OOTB).

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Had mine a couple of days now and absolutely love it (Gold on Silver, a little blingy but not OTT). Bit of a side grade coming from a G3 but I missed my M8, regretted selling it a few months back :)

Love, love, LOVE using it, software is pretty much damn spot-on imho. Only downside for me so far is that the battery life is a little lower than I would like, but considering I run with mobile-data off most of the time I think I can live with it :D :cool:

Soldato
Had mine a couple of days now and absolutely love it (Gold on Silver, a little blingy but not OTT). Bit of a side grade coming from a G3 but I missed my M8, regretted selling it a few months back

Can I ask why you moved from the G3 back to the HTC?

I've got an M7 and been happy with it over last 2 years. Was disappointed a little with the camera on the m9 (my M7 pics always look washed out), but I'm not keen on the S6 or Edge with all that glass.

I was looking today at the G3 and Flex 2 just for something different I guess.

Back
Top Bottom