The Huw Edwards situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls don't have bits? :eek:

Indeed I think bits has come from what rob posted "thrupenny bits" obvious cockney for baby feeding bags.
Hopefully the Mail will get onboard with this and egg on the mentalists who caused the last social media fiasco (which then spread here lol, never forget) so that we can expect innocent people's names in lights while 'saviours' fix the 'problems' which the BBC 'WILL NOT' fix themselves.

Which one, the bank account one?
A few papers are still trying to run with that one! (not hard to predict which)

Soldato
Is there a reason this individual has still not been named yet. Quite the witchunt on social media at the moment. A lot of bbc presenters having to come out and say it's 'not me'.

I can imagine they are all asking to do overtime, just to get some airtime to clear their name, "I'll do anything please, even the weather".

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't know why the BBC hasn't done anything. Apparently the mother complained in May.

If the victim was 17yo when this started where is the police?

The offender as paid for cp. His house needs raiding.
Better raid millions of people who bought the tabloids in the 80's and 90's

The Daily Sport did a countdown to Lindsay dawn McKenzie's 16th birthday, when she was then legal to show topless.

It included pictures of her at 15, topless, but covering her boobs

Creepy.

Soldato
There's nothing I've seen that says it was. Just that the person had been sending photos since they were 17. They might have been a bit risqué but perfectly legal
I think the 'show us ya bits' indicates it's more than just a couple of normal photos - suppose we'll never know tho.

Caporegime
I think the 'show us ya bits' indicates it's more than just a couple of normal photos - suppose we'll never know tho.

That could have come later though since this has apparently been going on for some time. Also asking to see them implies that they weren't on view in the first instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom