The iOS11 Thread

Soldato
iCloud messages - Finally!

/edit - I guess without Mac OS 10.13.5, it's a bit useless really. Hopefully that will hit very soon.

I’ve been waiting for this as well. Hopefully macOS 10.13.5 will ship later this week.

I think they did the same with iOS 11.3 and macOS 10.13.4. The macOS update was released a few days later.

macOS 10.13.5 is now out. Just as well as WWDC keynote on Monday marks one year since it was announced :p

Soldato
Has anyone tried disabling as many location services as possible?

If you don’t use your phone much through the day the battery lasts so much longer, I’m getting at least 20% less consumption!

Soldato
Turned off all location services to test if this is true. If it is it will be permanently off. (Except find my iPhone).
How have you found it?

Since 7.30am I’ve only used 30% battery. There were quite a few hard to find options I disabled, I’ll be able to post a YouTube link if it’s any use.

Permabanned
How have you found it?

Since 7.30am I’ve only used 30% battery. There were quite a few hard to find options I disabled, I’ll be able to post a YouTube link if it’s any use.

It does save battery. Must just be down to using location when not active. Does work fine. I’ve removed IOS 12 because banking apps don’t work and I use them often. Gone back to 11.4 for now.

Back
Top Bottom