The Jose Mourinho Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Newcastle, Everton, Juve and Chelsea in the next 4 games. Not sure I fancy any of them, in fact of the next 9 games I only fancy the Young Boys :p.

As for Newcastle, more concerned how Jose wins (hopefully) the match this weekend, rather than the more likely unconvincing win.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I only fancy the Young Boys :p.

Getting a bit off topic there mate!

Lets be honest, even with a manager who doesn't seem to give a **** anymore and players who have no idea what they are doing on the pitch we should still be able to win against **** sides. Newcastle should be an easy enough win but in our current form they will be up for this. I can't see us getting anything from the 2 games vs Juventus but Chelsea and Everton might be OK. Still yet to be convinced of Chelsea. If you can stop Hazard they really aren't that great.

Lots of people saying the players aren't working for the manager but I don't understand how you get rid of a manager otherwise.

If everyone in the team gives 100% during games and we finish top 4 then nothing changes. They just endure season after season of being ******* miserable and not enjoying their football while Mourinho blames them whenever they lose. You can't go to Woodward and say "we are doing pretty well but we all hate working under Mourinho so can you please fire him".

This seems like the biggest issue with pundits and previous players suggesting the players need to step it up.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Interesting. The right decision but the next step has to be considered very carefully (at every level of the club).

Associate
I understood Neville arguments, although surprised how much he defended Jose.

But I think the timing is wrong. should have done it last game if they are to do it. They could thump Newcastle and he still gets fired, just seems odd.

Man of Honour
United are denying it

Not surprising after the backlash they’ll get. You’d think they would have learned after the LvG saga

I really hope it’s true though but I can’t see it. He’ll be there until Christmas I think, by which time we’ll be lucky to salvage a top 4 finish if this form continues

Soldato
Not surprising after the backlash they’ll get. You’d think they would have learned after the LvG saga

I really hope it’s true though but I can’t see it. He’ll be there until Christmas I think, by which time we’ll be lucky to salvage a top 4 finish if this form continues
I want it to be true as well but Woodward needs to go from the football side of things aswell

Man of Honour
OP
The club are denying it but this is only going to end one way. Makes sense to do it before an international break.

Guess we’ll find out soon.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Never happening. He won’t go until results get really bad or something serious happens. When the club publicly backs Mourinho that’s when you know he’s gone.

Man of Honour
OP
McDonnell has come out again and said he stands by his story and his source, he seems pretty confident.

The press are just reporting what the club have briefed them, McDonnell seems to have another source.

I'd say Mourinho is on the brink one way or another, the run of fixtures after the international break is incredibly difficult to say the least.

The whole thing is a mess but almost all of the players have given up on the manager. That only ever has one outcome, bar a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom