The junk food thread, what's your guilty pleasure?

Associate
Got a bucket of 10 fillet strips for £4.99 at KFC last week. Every single one was like chewy leather. :mad: I usually love them but I shall never return.

Permabanned
chinese chicken thighs hmmmm

CCT-1.jpg

Man of Honour
Got a bucket of 10 fillet strips for £4.99 at KFC last week. Every single one was like chewy leather. :mad: I usually love them but I shall never return.

I've had a bad batch like that before, it's not pleasent, but it's worth the gamble as most of the time they're awesome,
you can add on 2 large sides for £2.49, i get fries and a large gravy = £7.48, then use a 15% discount from the receipt/survey which brings the price down to £6.36 Bargain!
I don't get them often though as they are extreamly salty and end up drinking gallons of water afterwards

Soldato
KFC differs so much from town to town, even different stores in the same town. I'm lucky to have on local where the chicken is always quite tender, moist and with a lot of flavour in the coating, go across town and the quality is almost a polar opposite.

Soldato
Whatever you do don't buy a god dam deep fryer for home.

I love this thing too much. Hash browns in there are incredible.
No more dry old oven chips.
Amazing fried chicken
Black pudding fritters
Battered pickles.
Battered sausage from my own pigs.

Really want to try deep fried ice cream next but I guess the oil will need a change!

Soldato
Crisps, cakes doughnuts, fizzy coke all the bad stuff. They're just too easy to grab at the supermarket. By the end of the week its all healthy food as all the junk food has been eaten and the healthy stuff has been avoided until theres nothing else left. I have zero self control.

You’re missing out mate.

The juicy skin of a KFC drumstick, the oily splendour of Doner meat, the spicy sensation of a chicken madras, all followed by the dry boredom of your food on the cardiac ward.

I was going to say I could feel my arteries clogging up just reading that

Back
Top Bottom