The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
OP
Star Wars Squadrons

I picked this up in the last sale, it was fun all be it over very quickly

The combat was fun, story was meh as no attempt to flesh out the characters or make you care about the squadrons your in.

It's worth picking up I'm a sale still, I can't judge multiplayer as it doesn't find any games so I'm assuming that aspect of the game is dead already

5/10

Soldato
OP
Astro Playroom (PS5)

10/10

This game was so much fun and so much nostalgia, it was made to show off the duel sense pad but regardless of that the game is brilliant

Some brilliant levels and there all varied, really is worth playing and it's free if you have a ps5!

Soldato
Astro Playroom (PS5)

10/10

This game was so much fun and so much nostalgia, it was made to show off the duel sense pad but regardless of that the game is brilliant

Some brilliant levels and there all varied, really is worth playing and it's free if you have a ps5!

I've played and completed both MM and Demon's Souls on the PS5 and I somehow still think Astro is superior to both :D

Boundless fun, even my partner has played through it who is essentially a non gamer otherwise.

Soldato
Halo CE (MCC) on Series X.
Honestly .. you know when you revisit an old game and it’s never as good as you remember? Well this is one of those games that completely bucks the trend. Even switching to original graphics the gameplay is an absolute joy, everything feels just right with a perfect mix of wide open spaces and choke points.
10/10.

Soldato
The Bowser's Fury element of 3D World.

Utterly superb romp through Mario's latest adventure, loved the fact it was short too as it fits into my current schedule.

If this is the direction they're taking Mario on his next instalment I'm happy with that.

8/10 - fantastic graphics and sound design, enjoyable and spongey platforming that felt confident, never felt a chore to play.

Where it lost two points? Some of the shines lacked distinction from the others, so they could've done with a bit more variety, and the load screens (which are seldom few) are very, very lengthy. To the point where my partner asked if the game had crashed.

Associate
Spider-Man, Miles Morales = 8/10. Really enjoyed this, it's not the longest game but I think this works in it's favour due to it's play style it could become repetitive if any longer. I might go back an replay the OG Spider-Man not too.
Gears of War 4 = 6/10. Solid Gears game but the storyline is a bit meh in this one. The last level is well worth playing through as it involves piloting big stompy mechs.
Gear of War 5 = 8.5/10. Story line is way better than it's predecessor and I enjoyed the exploration on the Skiff, a departure form other Gear's games for sure. Looked really good good in 4K on XBOX one X too.
Call of duty Modern Warfare remastered = 7/10. I loved the game, as I did when it was originally released but bar brining the game forward graphically, it highlighted how far FPS games have come in gameplay mechanics. Still worth playing if you really enjoyed this back on 360.

Soldato
OP
The Mediuim 8/10

Very good game with a dark story to tell certainly not one you play if you want a happy one

Characters were developed well at a decent pace with some good twists to them.

There isn't much combat as such as its mostly scripted in any attack you have with the enemies, they only way I found I died was due to camera angle screwing me over.

I did feel more good of been done with the duel world system however it was still enjoyable in what they did.

Oh and that ending fits it well but does make you think too.

Well worth playing

Back
Top Bottom