The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Man of Honour
TLOU2 - 10/10

Not sure a 10 does it justice. I’m exhausted, so many ups and downs. One hell of a story. There aren’t many games when you think, wow, what an undertaking developing such a thing. I kept thinking I was reaching the end, and then nope, a whole new addition to the story.

I found it to be quite poor compared to the first game, like they hadn’t really moved the series on and caught up to what other games were doing at the time.

Decent characters and a simple but effective story arc tied to a mediocre action game.

Soldato
TLOU2 - 10/10

Not sure a 10 does it justice. I’m exhausted, so many ups and downs. One hell of a story. There aren’t many games when you think, wow, what an undertaking developing such a thing. I kept thinking I was reaching the end, and then nope, a whole new addition to the story.

It's one of those games that I wish I can wipe from my memory, just to experience it all for the first time again. Couldn't love it more if I tried.

Soldato
CaptainRAVE seems to be enjoying himself with the Sony back catalog lol.

Penny for your thoughts as a overall? @CaptainRAVE

Farcry 6

I mean it's more Farcry and doesn't really bring anything "new" to that table other than home made weapons (I think) but it's Farcry and I love me some Farcry.

Plenty to be getting on with and the story wasn't bad, some areas could have done with filling out but overall

7/10 worth a look and your time.

Man of Honour
CaptainRAVE seems to be enjoying himself with the Sony back catalog lol.

Penny for your thoughts as a overall? @CaptainRAVE

Overall best I’ve played so far? I mean that’s a real tough one, but I think TLOU2 just sets such a high bar on so many levels. It’s not perfect by any means, but as a whole it’s a game I’ll never forget - I keep getting flashbacks :p. Zero Dawn is also a personal favourite.

It's one of those games that I wish I can wipe from my memory, just to experience it all for the first time again. Couldn't love it more if I tried.

I’d have to agree.

Caporegime
The second game is awful. I stopped playing after 3 missions. Controls are clunky and it somehow looks worse than the first game.

Yeah, I've just done the tutorial and in the first mission and I'm thinking "What the hell have they done?!"

Early days yet but it seems they have done away with all the shadow stuff?

Soldato
Completed Resident Evil 7 and the story DLC the other week. A solid 8 out of 10 from me, really enjoyed it but would have liked more puzzles (and more variety to the ones that were already there). The story was quite good although typically cheesy in its writing and presentation, which sort of felt like a missed opportunity in some ways to make it that bit more gritty, but then I guess that's not RE.

The DLC episodes were quite good too, worth the £10 for the season pass anyway.

Soldato
The Artful Escape 9/10. Helped by the fact I love electric guitar and trippy space stuff, I enjoyed this a hell of a lot. Marked down because I felt some of the platforming went on for a bit too long but overall probably in my top three I've played this year.
Also, and I roll my eyes everytime someone writes this, looks great on OLED.

Man of Honour
The forgotten city.

A short but interesting game about morals.

I wouldn’t pay for it if it wasn’t on Game Pass but I enjoyed the experience/10.

Caporegime
Celeste - 8/10

By the end, I was getting completely knackered. My thumbs were aching, my brain was totally fried and so for the last couple of chapters I slapped the fantastic Assistive Mode on and finished it that way. I'm wondering how the heck I would have got on as the last levels looked ridiculously hard.

Man of Honour
Celeste - 8/10

By the end, I was getting completely knackered. My thumbs were aching, my brain was totally fried and so for the last couple of chapters I slapped the fantastic Assistive Mode on and finished it that way. I'm wondering how the heck I would have got on as the last levels looked ridiculously hard.

Now the game is about to begin! Get stuck into the post game content, its far better than the core game.

Back
Top Bottom