The Last of US II Spoiler and story discussion thread.

Soldato
No she.doesnt. not even close.

Fair one. Id got sent a link to her profile once and took it on face value. Seems her bulk was maybe a cosplay according to previous poster. It's obviously her face though and the body was based on another jacked female.

As far as her bulk goes anyway.. As a character it isn't unbelievable. I have a friend who suffered a pretty sustained physical assault and as a result he spent years training, bulking and doing muay Thai to not feel defenceless again. In a Last of Us world where you'd want to avenge your father's death or survive, getting into body building wouldn't be that surprising. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Why the size of Abby causes so much drama is beyond me anyway. Wgaf.

Soldato
The size of Abby didn't bother me in itself, rather the design choice to create such a stacked female character, who seems no more physically able than any of the other characters. And then barely anybody mentions her physical appearance throughout the game, like it’s post apocalypse, and there’s this single hella stacked woman walking around the place - not even her friends make jokes!

Soldato
The size of Abby didn't bother me in itself, rather the design choice to create such a stacked female character, who seems no more physically able than any of the other characters. And then barely anybody mentions her physical appearance throughout the game, like it’s post apocalypse, and there’s this single hella stacked woman walking around the place - not even her friends make jokes!

Just imagine that her friends have known her for years and are past the novelty joke phase. :)

Back
Top Bottom