US: The Mandalorian

Caporegime
Yea, adding more and more subscription services will just see a resurgence of piracy imo.
Ease and cheapness of access has resulted in piracy at its lowest level for years. If they decide to make it more difficult or expensive people will subscribe to one or two and then pirate the rest of the content. Or subscribe to none and pirate it all.

Last edited:
Soldato
I read piracy was on the rise this year for the first time in ages. Main cause was cited as too many smaller streaming services.

I like living in the UK, we don't get too many as Netflix seems to be picking up the world-wide rights to most of the smaller US streamers. Hopefully they'll get Disney too and then we can watch this.

Soldato
Ive not used any kind of torrent software for well over a decade but I'll make an exception for this.
**** Disney and their relentless ruination of all things good.

Caporegime
I read piracy was on the rise this year for the first time in ages. Main cause was cited as too many smaller streaming services.

I like living in the UK, we don't get too many as Netflix seems to be picking up the world-wide rights to most of the smaller US streamers. Hopefully they'll get Disney too and then we can watch this.
Considering Disney have removed a lot of their content in the UK from Sky already and will do so from Netflix too I highly doubt it. It’s one of the reasons they were interested in Sky, their expertise in streaming and OTT content delivery.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Oh does this describe how all commanders of the New Order all went to stage school on Tantooine and become useless and over the top in everything they do ?

A failed series is still a failed series :)

Soldato
Oh does this describe how all commanders of the New Order all went to stage school on Tantooine and become useless and over the top in everything they do ?

It is a real puzzler that one. The New Order seem to be crap at everything but somehow over threw the New Republic built a mega army and space armada and be winning. If they were as crap as the films suggest everyone would be lining up to knock-em over. There is no menace if you can't suspend disbelief and the New Order defy belief, a real plot failing of the new films.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Absolutely.

Which is why Rogue One is the best of the movies since empire, at least the baddie was a bad mother ******* with only 5% incompetence.

Soldato
Is this on Disney?

Similar to my comments on Expanse the only thing "competition" is good for us those making the money. Same with football it went from one sub to watch it all to 3 subs paying triple the price or more as they mark up to cover the cost for bidding.

TV series are becoming the same. Sky, Netflix, Amazon, Disney, BT, there are probably more I've forgot. I've never really ever pirated, never felt the desire as I want to pay for gold content but by God it's getting harder and harder to stick to my principles.

Same with ebooks now costing as much/more than a physical book but that's another arguement again.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
The logo revealed:

4umvvk7lppr21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom