The Matrix 4

Associate
i noticed theres a lot of blue in the world in the trailer (and so by extension presumably the movie?). i wonder if thats like a subliminal thing to have neo keep taking those blue pills?

V F

V F

Soldato
i noticed theres a lot of blue in the world in the trailer (and so by extension presumably the movie?). i wonder if thats like a subliminal thing to have neo keep taking those blue pills?

Then why was the Matrix green when he took the red pill?

Caporegime

Yeah in NPH's therapy room there's blue things all over the place, books, butterfly, stapler (or something on the desk), he himself is also wearing different shades of blue.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The film's had a green colour grading to represent when they were in the Matrix and blue to represent the "real" world. Green I assume due to throwback to oldscool computer systems.

No point looking too much into it all, although I assume that's what they want you to do. It even that long to wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom