* The Metal Thread *

Capodecina
Soldato
I'm seriously considering going.

Altar and Warzone would be my choice, as I like jumping around.

Sludgey death/ Black metal= no thanks

Definitely Sunday at the Altar is the best. Carcass + Destruction + Demilich. **** yes.

Katatonia are so dull live. Ditto Therion. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Septic Flesh.

Every day in the Temple looks awesome. Nothing sludgey there though. It's all Viking/black/folk metal. Awesome. If you like jumping around, In Extremo should be a riot.

Soldato
Definitely Sunday at the Altar is the best. Carcass + Destruction + Demilich. **** yes.

Katatonia are so dull live. Ditto Therion. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Septic Flesh.

Every day in the Temple looks awesome. Nothing sludgey there though. It's all Viking/black/folk metal. Awesome. If you like jumping around In Extremo should be a riot.

I'd choose the first weekend, bit it's sold out. Wonder how many of those people might not turn up, 3 years on from their original booking.

Annoyingly one of my daughters' birthdays falls on the second weekend, and I can't see that going down well...

Associate
I'd choose the first weekend, bit it's sold out. Wonder how many of those people might not turn up, 3 years on from their original booking.

Annoyingly one of my daughters' birthdays falls on the second weekend, and I can't see that going down well...

I would love to go, but not sure how quick the tickets to the second weekend will sell out. At least I got a couple of tickets to Wacken next year. Insane line ups though at Hellfest.

Soldato
The Hu - Mongolian Throat singing rock which has an ACDC-like simplicity but is catchy as hell - takes about 1 min to actually start the song.

Ocean Groove - Stratospheric Love - Deftonesy/Korny/New Metaly type sound -

Associate
Gojira announced a UK arena tour for next March with Alien Weaponry as support. Assuming we get the go ahead for gigs by then 2022 is already shaping up to be a damn good year.
March 1st - Architects @ Cardiff Arena
March 14th - Gojira @ Cardiff Arena
May 19th - Karnivool @ Bristol SWX
June 3rd - Meshuggah @ Royal Albert Hall
June 30th Rammstein @ Principality Stadium Cardiff

Associate
Gojira announced a UK arena tour for next March with Alien Weaponry as support. Assuming we get the go ahead for gigs by then 2022 is already shaping up to be a damn good year.
March 1st - Architects @ Cardiff Arena
March 14th - Gojira @ Cardiff Arena
May 19th - Karnivool @ Bristol SWX
June 3rd - Meshuggah @ Royal Albert Hall
June 30th Rammstein @ Principality Stadium Cardiff

I got tickets to Avatar at Kentish Town Forum in January next year, Katatonia+Solstafir at the same venue in february and I will get tickets to see Gojira as well. Can't decide where as what I heard about their London venue (Alexandra Palace) isnt too good. Tempted to go to Nottingham.

Otherwise I also got tickets to Meshuggah at the RAH and Rammstein in Berlin :D

Back
Top Bottom