* The Metal Thread *

Associate
How was it, who was supporting? I saw them at Download circa 2004, they went downhill bigtime when Jesper left though.

Mixed bag, lead guitarist had fallen ill during day so couldn't be a the gig. The others did their best to make up for it but whilst most of the set was still great, there were a couple of songs that really lacked and sounded odd in places.

Good mixed set as out of album cycle so a few older bits in there.

Looking forward to Machine Head in Manchester later in the year as thats next gig lined up

Was at Download a year later then you in 2005, saw them headline the snickers stage on Saturday proceeded by Chimera, Lamb of God, Bullet and Meshuggah and Unearth. Quite the day!

Soldato
Mixed bag, lead guitarist had fallen ill during day so couldn't be a the gig. The others did their best to make up for it but whilst most of the set was still great, there were a couple of songs that really lacked and sounded odd in places.

Good mixed set as out of album cycle so a few older bits in there.

Looking forward to Machine Head in Manchester later in the year as thats next gig lined up

Was at Download a year later then you in 2005, saw them headline the snickers stage on Saturday proceeded by Chimera, Lamb of God, Bullet and Meshuggah and Unearth. Quite the day!

Cool, ah no it was 2006 I saw them. I really need to get back to gigs, last one was 'At The Gates' in Bristol, wanted to see them for about 12yrs.

Back
Top Bottom