• Pluck off

Votes: 81 44.0%
  • Mach 3 tbh

Votes: 63 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Before you do it remember that you'll have to keep on doing it. It looks twice as bad when you leave it for a while and it starts growing back uneven. Solid narrow tweezers make it easiest to get a good hold of the hairs and always pluck in the direction the hair grows. A bright light and one of those magnifying mirrors also helps.

Soldato
Complex question, so I obtstain from voting.

If you rid yourself of the monobrow, it will look a bit better. If you look like you ridded yourself of a monobrow, it would have been worse than leaving it in the first place

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Complex question, so I obtstain from voting.

If you rid yourself of the monobrow, it will look a bit better. If you look like you ridded yourself of a monobrow, it would have been worse than leaving it in the first place
Now thats a sensible comment, and very true imo. People will notice if its gone and although they may not say anything to your face, comments will be made.

Associate
Bri said:
It's a shame she didn't teach you how to spell 'lose' :p

Maybe she ment him to let it return to the wild ?! :D

On the point about it being noticed, if you gradually reduce the "bridge" that may not happen as much.

btw the wife has a go at mine every so often, and having just checked I think it needs a tidy up. :eek:

Permabanned
Ahem,

otacon3mj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom