• Pluck off

Votes: 81 44.0%
  • Mach 3 tbh

Votes: 63 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It doesn't look like it needs getting rid of at all IMO but if you are determined to get rid then you should go for waxing

I'm a girl and I don't trust me to do my own eyebrows .. all ya gotta do is go that teeensy bit too far and you look daft !

Pay someone else to wax it for you ... you never know , you might get a pwetty lady doing it ;)

Man of Honour
Otacon said:
I had no choice. My mates butchered my chest with that veet stuff, I looked like a 'paint by numbers'!

ROFL! :D

Is that why you're going to the gym now? To make you stronger at defending yourself? ;) :p

Or is it just that deeply inside you wanted it to happen and you didn't fight back ;)

Soldato
Piggymon said:
Pay someone else to wax it for you ... you never know , you might get a pwetty lady doing it ;)

Sounds like a plan. I got the bulk of mine taken off with wax and then pluck the straglers:cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Hamish said:
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
bluntimage-bert.jpg

Associate
Otacon said:
I've had a full chest wax before, a little brow tidy up wont phase me

Hard Core imo. I dont think id ever get something like that done unless it was absolutely necessary. As for the infamouse Back Crack and Sack job, i would have to be knocked unconsciouse im afraid. Simply not happening otherwise.

[/Shivers at the thought]

Permabanned
Freefaller said:
Is that why you're going to the gym now? To make you stronger at defending yourself? ;) :p

Or is it just that deeply inside you wanted it to happen and you didn't fight back ;)
Must...resist...urge...to...make...gay...remarks...about...Otacon......urgh!

We all know the real reason why Otacons likes the gym so much. Showers and changing rooms anybody?
:D

Soldato
OP
woodsy2k said:
Hard Core imo. I dont think id ever get something like that done unless it was absolutely necessary.
The same was true of me... If you'd have seen my chest, you'd have done the same. There are no pictures of course (either of the butchering or the resulting hair free Otacon) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom