The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
DiligentAcclaimedFinnishspitz.gif

Soldato
Hmm he's either Captain Hindsight, or I don't know. It would have been a very close call. If i try and pretend she didn't get stopped, I count about 2 seconds to get across, which is about the same time it takes the car to hit the crossing after she falls. I think she would have made it, but not by much.
The fact that he's pointing at the car makes it seem like he was aware of it.

Last edited:
Associate
She'd have been mighty close to that car if he hadn't, so I'd think he was trying to save her.
though judging by her speed, she might have made it ok - but he might have seen it differently

Soldato
he's clocked the car and has acted quickly. very quickly. debatable if there would have been a collision but better to do what he did than live a life of 'what if'?

Soldato
If she was planning on exiting that crossing the same way she entered it then she would have got pummelled because she would have had to slow down for the pedestrians ahead anyway and they were only a feet or so past the car themselves.

Pretty risky though, if he'd not grabbed her enough she could well have fallen down due to imbalance right in the path of the car and he could be looking at some serious jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom