The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
LegalBabyishGuanaco.gif

Soldato
Hahah! How could you even think that was fake?

Also, if they went to the effort of wrapping cling film above a door and laying a trap then it's hardly inconceivable to be recording it in this age of mobile phone tech.

Permabanned
Pardon me, what is it about the concept of going OTT when in a poor mood that you don't understand?

Probably because when moderators will ban me for allegedly personally attacking someone, then not ban members who do the same to me and will remove a racist comment but not ban the user who made it, you question their decisions. And it's not like it's worth reporting the comment in the first place when they ignore the one you did happen to report where someone personally attacked you. You can bet your ass that had I made that comment, I would have been banned.

So it's not a case of mods having good or bad days. It's about mods picking and choosing who they're banning for what and it appears the more "popular" and "prolific" a poster you are the more you're going to get away with, including personally attacking people and blatant racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom