The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Probably because when moderators will ban me for allegedly personally attacking someone, then not ban members who do the same to me and will remove a racist comment but not ban the user who made it, you question their decisions. And it's not like it's worth reporting the comment in the first place when they ignore the one you did happen to report where someone personally attacked you. You can bet your ass that had I made that comment, I would have been banned.

So it's not a case of mods having good or bad days. It's about mods picking and choosing who they're banning for what and it appears the more "popular" and "prolific" a poster you are the more you're going to get away with, including personally attacking people and blatant racism.

I can't get away with ****!

Soldato
Probably because when moderators will ban me for allegedly personally attacking someone, then not ban members who do the same to me and will remove a racist comment but not ban the user who made it, you question their decisions. And it's not like it's worth reporting the comment in the first place when they ignore the one you did happen to report where someone personally attacked you. You can bet your ass that had I made that comment, I would have been banned.

So it's not a case of mods having good or bad days. It's about mods picking and choosing who they're banning for what and it appears the more "popular" and "prolific" a poster you are the more you're going to get away with, including personally attacking people and blatant racism.

4aTFSKf.gif

Caporegime
I'm undecided if he's trying to save her life or if he's being an utter knob.

Obviously the former :confused:. And he didn't just try, he succeeded.

That someone survived that slip road crash is incredible. What a dumb lane change though.

I can't get away with ****!

Being a bumhole can do that to a guy. I'm talking about me by the way, so not a personal attack. At all. Nope.

Soldato
LOL! After all that mod talk I just received a warning. Serves me right for attempting to get the thread back to funny gifs and not checking my gif sources.

Oops!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
SphericalBriskFerret.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom