The New Cases Gallery

Had to fit a new 180mm to the front, so decided to tidy up cabling and install SSD properly. Cable management is best possible due to size of CF power cables and the amount of sata I have!

mg1000.jpg

mg1001.jpg

mg1002.jpg

Got bored of my old PC and modded a tiny touch !

After building it and looking around on forums I always hated the silver shell

28042009342.jpg

So I finally decided to do something about it

19052010042.jpg

19052010046.jpg

19052010047.jpg

DSC_0823.png

Cable management is a WIP :)
Think im gonna need to drill the back panel of the case so I can route stuff back there instead of just having a cubby hole

Nice, just done a load of chopping to mine. I now have no HDD bays! I suspended them in the spare optical bays, but the plates I made for it need tidying up/modding slightly because the hard drives sit at an angle.

Well, anything is better than stock, but something like this with a xilence fan at low rpms would be just fine and very quiet.

I was doing somes tests today and the stock cooler is virtually silent, as is the case exhaust fan, It is the power supply and the graphics card fan which are the offenders!

Think im going to order a 500 watt silent PSU and take off the tiny Nvidia fan and swap it for a 8 cm silent fan

Nice, just done a load of chopping to mine. I now have no HDD bays! I suspended them in the spare optical bays, but the plates I made for it need tidying up/modding slightly because the hard drives sit at an angle.

Antec300 too? Im sure theres much more to do and im happy to chop it up lol.

Back
Top Bottom