*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
Thanks Hawk!

I was thinking about it for ages but it came down to the fact I'd only ever use 2 graphics cards, which micro-atx is perfectly capable of supporting, and space. I wouldn't go back!

When you put it like that, I really can't disagree and wonder why I always buy ATX. Anyway strolling OT, sorry.

Soldato
I've been tidying up my Bitfenix Shenobi today, before I plonk it on the MM. It was my first proper case and I still think it's pretty handsome!
2014-03-01%2010.52.16%20%28Large%29.jpg

2014-03-01%2010.52.02%20%28Large%29.jpg

Associate
I used 2 x Akasa "Vegas" White LED strip light - 60cm

The first down the inside of where the HDD's go:
image.jpg

The second along the top of the case (this got straightened after I looked at the pic) :rolleyes:

image2.jpg

Associate
I was really impressed - the light is just so.... Crisp and clean, I have used the green ones in a friends case, and they were really awesome too, but I feel its the white metal that just helps the light bounce all over the place and make it so bright!

Man of Honour
I was really impressed - the light is just so.... Crisp and clean, I have used the green ones in a friends case, and they were really awesome too, but I feel its the white metal that just helps the light bounce all over the place and make it so bright!

Agreed, I think that's what drew me to your pics, and with the case being clean cut it goes well together :)

Would you mind giving us all some feedback on cpu and gpu temps when you get 5 mins, I'm interested in getting this case :)

Back
Top Bottom