*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
New mobo, cpu and some Monsoon fittings (need to get some more)

331hhyq.png

Associate
Just thought I would share the new case / W/C setup. Just moved over from a white/blue Phantom 410 to the NZXT H440 Black/Red - Really Lovely Case :)

If only the case could have stayed this tidy!
IMG_0234.jpg

All Wired Up:
IMG_0252.jpg

Overall:
IMG_0255.jpg

Lighting Demo (excuse the dust!):
IMG_0258.jpg

Really pleased with the outcome!

Last edited:
Associate
Thankyou Unreal - yes i completely agree!
With a non-modular power supply i'm going to look into how to go about doing it. Its the one bit of the case that isnt colour coded so really stands out!

Associate
Cheers - had just spotted those when looking into the sleeving - not badly priced when i consider the amount of time it would take to complete!

Associate
Cheers - had just spotted those when looking into the sleeving - not badly priced when i consider the amount of time it would take to complete!

I can fully recommend the Bitfenix cables, they are very nice quality (better than the nzxt ones imo) Its a shame you will need 2x8pin ones for the 7970 as I have a spare pair of 6pin bitfenix cables I would have let you have.

Associate
My current set up, only a low-mid level gaming PC but I add to it as I go so it's a constant work in progress. Motherboard and RAM are next to go with the colour scheme and maybe another fan or two.

Soldato
It wasn't cheap lets put it that way haha.

But i've got another 360 grill on its way for the front so it will be housing two 360 radiators and still has space for 8 HDDs, long length PSU etc.

Full aluminium so doesn't weigh a ton.

Plan is to have 6 intake fans and 1 exhaust to create positive pressure in the case to try and keep the dust out.

Have ordered some single slot PCI brackets for my 7990s too.

Back
Top Bottom