The New Desks & Room Gallery

Here's my setup with the excellent Viewsonic VX912bs in place.

SmallVX912B.jpg

And under the desk, there's a 6800GT gfx card for each monitor. Mmmm SLI!

This is a special announcement for the hard of reading :

Originally posted by adwhitworth
Here is the thread for everyone to post their cases.

These are the rules which must be kept to:
  • IMAGES MUST BE NO BIGGER THAN 640x480,

• ONLY 3 IMAGES PER POST. IF YOU HAVE MORE, PROVIDE A LINK BELOW,

• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE POSTED EXCEPT IMAGES. IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS, PLEASE START AN FAO FOR THAT PERSON. ANY COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED, HOWEVER, WHEN POSTING IMAGES, FEEL FREE TO ADD A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS,

• IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN, PLEASE RTM THE POST SO THEY ARE DELETED. IF YOU MOVE THEM, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST,
  • THIS THREAD SHOULD ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR DESK/ROOM WITH YOUR COMPUTER IN. PLEASE DO NOT POST JUST RANDOM PICTURES OF YOUR BEDROOM/COMPUTER ROOM.

THIS THREAD WILL NOW BE MAINTAINED REGULARLY AND ANY RED X's, COMMENTS AND OTHER THINGS APART FROM IMAGES WILL BE REMOVED.

ryusetupUni.jpg

desktop.jpg

updated my desktop with a diNovo, and i-trigue 3300's

the admins will just removed all the chit chat in here :)
so ill edit my post with answers to your questions

the speakers are the creative i-trigue 3300's with the protective guards removed. the desk is from *****, it was initially £200 but i snapped it up when it was dropped to half price - so £100

and yah same desk scooby :)

Last edited:
I just got my new desk today! :D

After putting it together:

DeskJust.jpg

All set up: (I've decided not to have the shelf at the moment)

DeskPC.jpg

I should have had drawers too but are out of stock. Will be here Febuary 10th, or so they say...

LOL, I bought it about a week before I found the desk pictured as I wanted a space saving keyboard. Sods law eh! :rolleyes:

I quite like it though, it's laptop style so is nice to type with! ;)

Back
Top Bottom