The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Attempting a dry January. All good so far bar about a third of a glass of wine when my parents came round for dinner the other week (and that only 'cause my wife had bought a very nice bottle that I decided to have a little taste of).

But there's a nice-looking English Pale Ale downstairs and I think it's calling to me...

Soldato
IMAG0140-1-1_zpsc9532fc8.jpg

Had this earlier, was good. Enjoying a bottle of Schiehallion now :)

Soldato
Didn't go for ale. Green tea instead now. I need to man up.

I'm trying to get into green tea as I want something with a fairly distinctive taste and not too much caffeine as an evening drink where I would previously probably have had an ale.

I've got a box of Twinnings green tea, which is okay with about half a sugar to take the slightly bitter edge off, but it's not becoming a go-to drink for me in the evenings. Instead I'm getting through prodigious amounts of hot chocolate, which is a little calorific.

Any recommendations for decent green teas?

Soldato
I'm trying to get into green tea as I want something with a fairly distinctive taste and not too much caffeine as an evening drink where I would previously probably have had an ale.

I've got a box of Twinnings green tea, which is okay with about half a sugar to take the slightly bitter edge off, but it's not becoming a go-to drink for me in the evenings. Instead I'm getting through prodigious amounts of hot chocolate, which is a little calorific.

Any recommendations for decent green teas?

See the tea drinkers thread I made... I'm going to resurrect it again today.

Back
Top Bottom