The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Blueberry Redbull. Not normally a big fan of redbull itself but this stuff is amazing.

Was also just wondering if a list had been put together for the beers around the world contest, of best recommended for each letter.

Caporegime
20130128195044478.jpg

:)

Caporegime
Blueberry Redbull. Not normally a big fan of redbull itself but this stuff is amazing.

Was also just wondering if a list had been put together for the beers around the world contest, of best recommended for each letter.

Good idea Mark3h but everyone would be split over the selections... ;)

If you go here you can find the links to them all.

Soldato
Just seen on HOTUKDEALS that Asda have a 4 for £5 offer on various beers. Trying to decide on 4 to try this week :D.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...erm=generic&utm_content=awin&utm_campaign=ghs

Thanks for the heads up - will purchase some more "Fursty Ferret" tomorrow.

Also, the 1488 whisky/beer I previously posted was without doubt one of the most disgusting beers I've ever tasted. I managed 1/4 the rest went down the sink!

On topic (no pics) but I'm currently enjoying my 2nd and last (driving tomorrow) Magners of the night :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Got three to try tonight:

Started with Fursty Ferret and it's rather nice :)

Fursty Ferret is indeed a good beer (as is the Tangle Foot). Haven't had FF for a long time, must get myself some soon.

Having a large mug (1litre) of Twinings English Breakfast tea. Woke up at 04:45 in too much pain to get back to sleep from a toe I banged last night :(

Sat here feeling sorry for myself and consoling myself with nice tea and Vanessa Feltz on Radio 2.

Back
Top Bottom