The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Saw this in Tesco this morning...thought I would give it a go:

krrc2.jpg

Its 'okay'...not the most mind blowing thing I have ever swallowed though :eek: ;)!

Soldato
Its 'okay'...not the most mind blowing thing I have ever swallowed

Yeah that was my first thought too DJ - It took all of my restraint to remind myself to be "family friendly" and in the end I chose the safe option and didn't make any comment. :p

Back on topic - it's my weekend off so I'm on my 3rd John Smith's and will shortly be heading out to visit my bro-in-law who is 39 today. I'm guessing whisky will play a part in tonight's shenanigans :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah that was my first thought too DJ - It took all of my restraint to remind myself to be "family friendly" and in the end I chose the safe option and didn't make any comment. :p

Back on topic - it's my weekend off so I'm on my 3rd John Smith's and will shortly be heading out to visit my bro-in-law who is 39 today. I'm guessing whisky will play a part in tonight's shenanigans :)

I don't know what you mean mate....

/whistles

Coffee :)

Soldato
Had a bottle of Greene King IPA Gold the other day and it was horrible. I just picked it as i have never tried an IPA. Is this a typical IPA, or should I try some others?

I had a bottle of 'old thumper' tonight and really enjoyed that. Will be getting that again. Along with the McEwan's Champion Ale I had the night before.

Back
Top Bottom