The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
16 year old Glen Livet Nadurra Batch 1210M with a dash of water. It's lovely and now my second favourite Glen Livet after the 25, but I can actually afford to drink this one.

Soldato
For my other half's birthday this weekend I got him some beers ordered from Brewdog that he hadn't tried before, so he is going to sample some tonight I think.

I got him:
1 x Dead Pony Club
1 x Catherine's Pony
1 x Tokyo
1 x Anarchist/Alchemist
1 x Jack Hammer
1 x Libertine Black Ale.

He doesn't want to start on the Tokyo or the A/A - which should he start with OCUKers?

Associate
For my other half's birthday this weekend I got him some beers ordered from Brewdog that he hadn't tried before, so he is going to sample some tonight I think.

I got him:
1 x Dead Pony Club
1 x Catherine's Pony
1 x Tokyo
1 x Anarchist/Alchemist
1 x Jack Hammer
1 x Libertine Black Ale.

He doesn't want to start on the Tokyo or the A/A - which should he start with OCUKers?

Start with Dead pony, it's the weakest there, also a very good beer to start on too.

Associate
I'm jealous, only got one open bottle of malt in the house at the moment, and keeping it for "hard" days until I get some more cash in.

My choices are limited at the moment (PC10, Ardbeg 10, Talisker 10 and the Glen Livet) but it's my birthday later in the week so I'm hoping for some nice gifts. If not I'll be buying myself another couple of bottles at weekend.

Soldato
Odell's IPA.

I got him:
1 x Dead Pony Club
1 x Catherine's Pony
1 x Tokyo
1 x Anarchist/Alchemist
1 x Jack Hammer
1 x Libertine Black Ale.

Leave the Catherine Pony towards the end, it'll only overwhelm the senses. Dead Pony would be a good place to start, then move onto the Jack Hammer. The Libertine will calm down the bitterness of the Jack quite well. Crack onto the Catherine's Pony after that and then have a few Toykos before you service him.
Post me the Anarchist/Alchemist.

Caporegime
Odell's IPA.

Leave the Catherine Pony towards the end, it'll only overwhelm the senses. Dead Pony would be a good place to start, then move onto the Jack Hammer. The Libertine will calm down the bitterness of the Jack quite well. Crack onto the Catherine's Pony after that and then have a few Toykos before you service him.
Post me the Anarchist/Alchemist.

:eek: ...but anyway did you get your OcUK beer mats yet?

Still Bud

Back
Top Bottom