The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
qqe9ax.jpg

Soldato
IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/spbtw4.jpg[/IMG]

Pretty tasteless, will not be buying again.

It's very, very, good out of draft. I haven't drank it from bottle but it's a terrific cider when drunk draft. If you see it, I'd give it another go!

IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9933/img0996f.jpg[/IMG]

Amazing! Gutted the place in the train station lied and shuts at 8 on saturday :( (other wise I'd have had 8 to celebrate the win today)

Amarillo Kernel... That's a can of worms. Amarillo hops are super rare atm (they've had a very low harvest recently, and apparently Guinness have bought pretty much all of them). It's a brilliant hop, and if you have any of the beers left I'd keep them and age them for 12 months at least as you won't see that beer again for some time.

Ageing beer - Discuss!

Soldato
Amarillo Kernel... That's a can of worms. Amarillo hops are super rare atm (they've had a very low harvest recently, and apparently Guinness have bought pretty much all of them). It's a brilliant hop, and if you have any of the beers left I'd keep them and age them for 12 months at least as you won't see that beer again for some time.

Ageing beer - Discuss!

Might have one left somewhere, it's too nice to age though! Going to stick with the opinion of enjoy it whilst its here and wait for it to come back one day...

Caporegime

Ageing beer - Discuss!

Hmmm I wonder...

img20130317135741.jpg

20130317140547726.jpg

;) :D

Back
Top Bottom