The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Have an hour to kill whilst I wait for a mate to get the train to football so am in the bar in Waterloo station that turns out to sell 5am saint by the pint!

Perfect first beer of the day (plus I'm coming later for another on the way home...)

Soldato
Part two of waiting, meantime pale ale by the pint.

This is god awful on tap, much nicer as a bottled beer (can't decide if its off or just should never be drunk like this)

Caporegime
First of the day.... seems appropriate what with the snow outside :)

20130316142801543.jpg

:D

Caporegime
how do you get it to pour like that

plus coors light? headache in a tin / bottle

Years of practice ;)

...it's easy mate, make sure your can is well chilled ie. perfection is overnight! Then open, listen for the hiss and surge as the nitrogen does its magic. Then hold the glass at 45 deg. - ish and pour it all in, in one smooth action, not to fast though! Set it down and watch it bloom :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the glass I have in picture is made specially to hold a 440ml can ;)

..Coors again :)

Caporegime
EDIT: Forgot to mention the glass I have in picture is made specially to hold a 440ml can ;)

Am now looking for a glass thats 440ml its quite hard!
edit sussed it :)

It was a special edition glass that came free with a multipack purchase a while back ;) Regardless of glass size you should still be able to get a good head on it if you pour it as per instruction :)

...still Coors :D

Back
Top Bottom