The **Now Drinking** Thread

Permabanned
timothy_taylor_landlord.jpg

Thug
Soldato
I decided to try some new stuff last night, and purchased a bottle of innus gunn (was £1.50 a bottle), and some hobgoblin stuff.

Had literally a few drinks from the bottle of the hobgoblin stuff and developed a ridiculous headache. Still feel like hell now! :eek:

Soldato
I have decided I need to try and get into beer (nights out usually end up quite expensive for me drinking wine and I always end up with a hangover after a night out on wine.)

So in the last couple of weeks I have been trying to wean myself onto lager and go from there. I have discovered I don't mind Brahma, Tiger, and right now I am trying Cobra for the first time which is fine too. Don't think I'll be onto anything much more flavourful for a while but it's a start!

Any other suggestions for 'bland'ish, starter beers? :)

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
I have decided I need to try and get into beer (nights out usually end up quite expensive for me drinking wine and I always end up with a hangover after a night out on wine.)

So in the last couple of weeks I have been trying to wean myself onto lager and go from there. I have discovered I don't mind Brahma, Tiger, and right now I am trying Cobra for the first time which is fine too. Don't think I'll be onto anything much more flavourful for a while but it's a start!

Heineken is my choice (though some places charge a lot).

Soldato

I tend to find wine hangovers are the better ones, everyone is different right enough :)

Maybe try Hoegaarden or a Corona with Lime.

Back
Top Bottom