The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Fantastic beer.
197647_10151682626845649_1670000605_n.jpg

Associate
Someone on my Facebook reviewed that earlier in the week moody, must say it sounded good.

Was nice but not sure I'd seek it out again. I've also had far better from To Ol as well.

Now Brewdog - My Name is Ingrid is possibly the best Brewdog beer I've had.

Soldato
Was nice but not sure I'd seek it out again. I've also had far better from To Ol as well.

Now Brewdog - My Name is Ingrid is possibly the best Brewdog beer I've had.

I love Brewdog. From those who I have spoke to, most don't rate ingrid. But for me it's a good beer and I think you demonstrate their philosophy beautifully. They make beer they like, rather than what the public think they like! B

Still, I heart you is their best. ;) still on the cheap wine. With two smokers. Grrr.

Associate
I love Brewdog. From those who I have spoke to, most don't rate ingrid. But for me it's a good beer and I think you demonstrate their philosophy beautifully. They make beer they like, rather than what the public think they like! B

Still, I heart you is their best. ;) still on the cheap wine. With two smokers. Grrr.

Ingrid for me got everything right. The balance of the hops with the Berries was great. Reminded me of To Ol Baltic Frontier but with more taste.

Just finished Mikkeller - Crooked Moon which was nice. Got another bottle of this so looking forward to it again.

Back
Top Bottom