The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Currently drinking this...

Quite unremarkable. Not a bad beer but nothing special either. It's fairly smooth and I could drink it all day. Cool bottle too :D

Where did you get that from Scuzi?

On topic - just cracked open my first bottle of Punk IPA :)

Soldato
87j8.jpg

First taste is OK, but there is no after taste or lingering sensation. I won't be getting it again.

Had a pint of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a pub. It's better out of a bottle, but it's good to see it on draft. £11.50 for a glass of wine and the pint though! :o

Associate
Had a pint of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a pub. It's better out of a bottle, but it's good to see it on draft. £11.50 for a glass of wine and the pint though! :o

We have sierra at a few places in Leeds on Draught, I prefer at one place over bottle.

My local had Torpedo the other day, £8 :eek:

Soldato
Got it from a small shop in Louisiana. I tried to find it online in the UK but still haven't found it.

Thanks for the update - I quite fancy trying that though my on line search will continue as I'm not travelling that far for a beer :p

£11.50 for a glass of wine and the pint though! :o

Ouch :eek:

Another I've yet to try - I do have some on order though so pics will follow :D

Associate
We have sierra at a few places in Leeds on Draught, I prefer at one place over bottle.

Was it Keg or Cask. Cask version is stupidly expensive to import. Keg version I normally see for about £5-6. Only had it in bottle form thou.

Associate
The Mississippi Mud bottle is cool. I love this one. A bartender in LA told me about this brewery, according to the net they are one of the best up and coming brewers in the world. Only available in California though :(

beer-russian-river_zpsa01ca7ca.jpg

Associate
The Mississippi Mud bottle is cool. I love this one. A bartender in LA told me about this brewery, according to the net they are one of the best up and coming brewers in the world. Only available in California though :(

The Pliny IPA's do get rave reviews. Those and the Heady Topper - Alchemist are supposed to be the best IPAs around.

Back
Top Bottom