The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
OMG! My new favourite summer drink...

wt8p.jpg

Captain Morgans Spiced Gold Rum & Club Orange (fizzy orange) over ice.

It tastes exactly like a Joker ice lolly :D

Soldato
Levi Root's Caribbean Crush. - it was left in my fridge after my friend bought it on offer and decided he didn't like it. It's not too bad and was the only thing chilled that wasn't beer this evening!

Caporegime
@setter It is rather nice :) make sure the Morgans is poured over the ice as this will release all the vanilla flavours and this combined with the orange gives that true Joker ice lolly taste. Damn I want one now! :D

Coffee just finished... hmmm

Soldato
Samuel Smiths chocolate stout.

Bit disappointed by this actually. I was hoping for a really chocolately flavour and it doesn't really have one. At least not much of one.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can't say I've tried that one Craig, but most don't really taste strongly of chocolate.

It's more a case of hinting at it, with also a chocolate like texture upon the tongue. If that makes any sense... :)

Soldato
It's more a case of hinting at it, with also a chocolate like texture upon the tongue. If that makes any sense... :)

It does yes :p

I went through a Guiness drinking phase years ago, so I thought it was worth giving it a go. Definetely wouldn't have it again. To be honest I dont even feel like finishing this one. Will probably end up tipping over half of it down the sink. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom