The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
No picture, but a Scapa Whisky right now.

It is truly absolutely incredible. One of the best Scotch's I've ever had the joy of drinking...

Now, as a question, I'm getting to try it right now, but £50/ bottle, whilst worth it, I don't really have right now. Anyone have some recommendations for something similar at a better price?

kd

Soldato
HA! I didn't even realise it would have been good for this weeks botw till I opened it :p

Will probably regret not paying attention now but Lambert scoring makes it all ok.

Had to Google that as I've no interest at all in footie :p

No picture, but a Scapa Whisky right now.

It is truly absolutely incredible. One of the best Scotch's I've ever had the joy of drinking...

Now, as a question, I'm getting to try it right now, but £50/ bottle, whilst worth it, I don't really have right now. Anyone have some recommendations for something similar at a better price?

kd

My recommendation would be this whisky which you should get around the £30.00 mark ;)

Associate
Got some beers in for the *ugh* football.

Started on the Sierra Pale.

Good selection. The Brewfist Spaceman is fantastic.

I've had my first two bottles of Punk for the first time in awhile. It's definitely back to its best. Last time I had it was off and most people seem to agree that it took them awhile to get back to normal after the move to the new brewery.

Caporegime
Fanta, I'm rough as.

fkx0ytkfb7fyd1u.gif

;) :D

3rd coffee...

Caporegime
Ok back to the beer...

For many here this surely won't be a new one, but for me it is.

q3ak.jpg

I've definitely tasted something like this before, I think it was a M&S branded beer. Just like then, I like it now :) It's one I will be watching out for here.

Back
Top Bottom