The **Now Drinking** Thread

Caporegime
Next...

A long time ago in a gal... no actually it was on here :)

Somebody once promised me a bottle of this, and today they fulfilled it.

vfwj.jpg

...it was worth the wait, cheers hilly your health mate :)

EDIT: This really, really is lovely :)

Last edited:
Soldato
ACbbm1U.jpg.png

I've heard people raving about the Fentiman's stuff for ages.

It is very nice, I cannot deny that, and to best describe the flavour would have to say it tastes a lot like coke haribo flavour. I've got a cherry and ginger beer to try as well. That said, it does have a bit of a fuller more rounded taste than conventional coke. It also doesn't quite hold it's fizz quite so much.

For £1.40 (what I paid [or even the £1.20 cost on Amazon]), I'm not really sure it beats conventional coke (which I managed to get for 30p/can the other day). That said, as an occasional treat it is worth it.

kd

Caporegime
The things I do.... brb getting a beer

bibj.jpg

..well this is refreshing! One you really could drink all day long, that's for sure :)

Edit: Just read the back label... :D

irnw.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime

Onto the next one!

And DJ, it seems like you may well be drinking beer all day long!

I swear this holiday is just an excuse for you to sit at home and drink :p

kd[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't start to late, and since the only pub near by (2 mile away) is closed, not that it makes much difference as I was barred (but that's another story :D).

KD If you like a Ginger Beer with a bit of kick in both departments, try this one. If you can source it... it's Scottish :)

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img713/2440/8osv.jpg
2ifh.jpg

It's superb!

Soldato
Are you seriously onto a new drink after all of half an hour?! :p

I may well try that one though, quite a fan of the ginger beers. I'm sure I'll be able to source it reasonably easily though (worst case, I can order it online). Thanks for the heads up though :)

kd

Caporegime
Are you seriously onto a new drink after all of half an hour?! :p

I may well try that one though, quite a fan of the ginger beers. I'm sure I'll be able to source it reasonably easily though (worst case, I can order it online). Thanks for the heads up though :)

kd

Nooo no, it's a repost of an image matey :D I drank this few weeks back after seeing it posted in here by somebody else. :)

I'm a fan of William Bros. Brewing and always wanted to try it, I wasn't disappointed.

I bought two bottles, gave one to a mate in work. He loved it too, said the same as myself, it just smells of ginger yet isn't overpowering on the palate. Yet once you swallow
the burn kicks in all the way down. Just lovely!

Last edited:
Don
The things I do.... brb getting a beer

bibj.jpg

..well this is refreshing! One you really could drink all day long, that's for sure :)

Glad you like - another of my favourites. Another very local one, about 25 miles away, so we get them on tap; They do a couple really good beers, obviously twisted spire is one, but town crier is another decent one. It weighs in around 4.5% :)

Soldato
Nooo no, it's a repost of an image matey :D I drank this few weeks back after seeing it posted in here by somebody else. :)

I'm a fan of William Bros. Brewing and always wanted to try it, I wasn't disappointed.

I bought two bottles, gave one to a mate in work. He loved it too, said the same as myself, it just smells of ginger yet isn't overpowering on the palate. Yet once you swallow
the burn kicks in all the way down. Just lovely!

Will have to try and find it then! Seems not the easiest thing to source...

kd

Caporegime
Next...

Firstly, hilly after reading the back label. You brought back a lot of memories with this one!
My mum used to read the James Herriot books, and many a night the laughter would have filled the house :)

um6k.jpg

44wt.jpg

It's certainly different compared to the rest, yet excellent in it's own way.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom