The **Now Drinking** Thread

Some fizzy pop, including one to remind me of Europe.

2014-08-21182303_zps47cd523f.jpg

Went to an awesome bar called the wandering goose last night in Worthing.

Fantastic range of lager,cider and real ale. Tried Kernel, Brewdogs Punk IPA and 5am saint, and 2 pints of Orchard Pig Reveller, which was delicious. Im only 18 so my pallet hasn't reached the standards of some of the real ale heads on here, but I do love trying them. So much taste and intensity to some of them!

Feeling it this morning though :p

Johnny Walker Blue Label. One of my clients gave me a bottle yesterday and never realized the price until I looked it up :eek:

I'm savoring every single sip. None of the usual harsh alcohol burn when taking a swig. Just a velvety smooth, smokey sweet flavor. Really enjoying it. Surprised as I've never been a big whiskey drinker.

Johnny Walker Blue Label. One of my clients gave me a bottle yesterday and never realized the price until I looked it up :eek:

I'm savoring every single sip. None of the usual harsh alcohol burn when taking a swig. Just a velvety smooth, smokey sweet flavor. Really enjoying it. Surprised as I've never been a big whiskey drinker.

I was going to say something about you drinking that at lunchtime but just noticed your location so i'll let you off :p

Just water here.

Back
Top Bottom