The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
A rather pleasant beer called chocolate moose from the purple moose brewery in portmadoc. We were lucky enough to get a personal tour as my wife used to work with the owner's wife. Great to meet someone so passionate about what he does.

Don
20280593_10154827324171847_80080266597319121_o.jpg

quick livener :p

Soldato
Anyone had issues with beer and lager giving them headaches? I'm fine with spirits but tend to find lager and ale give me headaches after 1 beer. Any beer a bit purer so less likely to give me headaches?

Permabanned
Anyone had issues with beer and lager giving them headaches? I'm fine with spirits but tend to find lager and ale give me headaches after 1 beer. Any beer a bit purer so less likely to give me headaches?

I've found that pretty much all Lager does this to me. I can drink Stout and Bitters quite comfortably, but even so much as a whiff of Stella and my brain starts thumping.

Soldato
I've found that pretty much all Lager does this to me. I can drink Stout and Bitters quite comfortably, but even so much as a whiff of Stella and my brain starts thumping.
Not just me then, tried guiness as a teenager and wasnt a far although might as well try stout / bitter again. any recommendations?

Permabanned
Not just me then, tried guiness as a teenager and wasnt a far although might as well try stout / bitter again. any recommendations?

Probably quite a few people on here that could give you better recommendation's then I, but generally most Chocolate Stouts are delicious. Youngs Double Chocolate Stout is one of my favourites.

Soldato
Probably quite a few people on here that could give you better recommendation's then I, but generally most Chocolate Stouts are delicious. Youngs Double Chocolate Stout is one of my favourites.
where do you buy that? googlged it but it didnt look like the big supermarkets had it in

Soldato

I'll add Brooklyn Chocolate stout (amazing) and Meantime Chocolate porter to this.

My current favourite is Wiper & True's Milkshake.

Associate
Currently drinking a Pavlov's Dog, lovely red ale and got a dram of Loch Fyne the living cask 1745, it's brilliant whisky.
If you can get a bottle and like Islay Whisky, check this out.

Back
Top Bottom