The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Never been a vodka drinker until august gone when on holiday, tried a vodka and coke and thought it was pretty damn nice,since then its been a litre of vodka every month :)

Caporegime
.... so, I'll check photography forum, do we get a high res Tokyo sky-line picture, with a cocktail in foreground ?

No.....I didn't have my tripod with me and the light in the room is very dark, like the movie, perhaps a little darker even.

i did get a few skyline photos of Tokyo though but to be fair, i have a few of those already as my hotel is on the 34th floor and I have been to the Government Metropolitan building as well.

Soldato
Being the forum chav, I was chavving it up in chav-erspoons yesterday when this guy at the bar ordered 2 pints of Carling. I nearly choked on my own drink when he was charged £6.50 - at £3.25 a pint it's now one the most expensive drinks they sell. Kronenbourg is cheaper FFS. Carling has always been **** water and it should be priced as such... like Carlsberg which is £2.29. I'm confused... :p

Soldato
Being the forum chav, I was chavving it up in chav-erspoons yesterday when this guy at the bar ordered 2 pints of Carling. I nearly choked on my own drink when he was charged £6.50 - at £3.25 a pint it's now one the most expensive drinks they sell. Kronenbourg is cheaper FFS. Carling has always been **** water and it should be priced as such... like Carlsberg which is £2.29. I'm confused... :p

£3.25 for Carling at Spoons, ouch! even all the local pubs and clubs round here charge less than £3 for that.

I prefer Alpine lager at the Samuel Smith pub, £1.40 a pint can't beat it!

Associate
Amstel in a red can and in a green can. They're bloody identical. I think the green can is for UK buyers and red can is imported. Dutch friends say red is their regular colour but I've only ever seen green

Back
Top Bottom