The **Now Eating** Thread

Good old cheesey chili pasta, crispy bacon, mushroom and sweet sweet red pepper and some fresh toasted bread...

20121029191542082l.jpg

:)

Can anyone recommend me a curry?

Been years (13+) since I was last there but used to be a fair regular at the Glass Tandoor on Commercial Road in The 'Ford. Gf of the time parents had an account I think :D Good food indeed.

Not curry related but met up with a mate a few weeks back and had a very decent home made burger in ciabatta for a few quid at The Hop Pole prior to wandering around town and finding old haunts closed down here, turned into gastro-pub there... :( The Grapes - I'm looking at you!!!!
(Ended up at Saxties too - the club for oldies - and fitted in nicely :( )

Last edited:
Isle of Mull cheese, ordered 2 kgs of it the other day and it's just been delivered! Raw milk cheese from the hebridean islands, from cows fed on organic grass and whiskey grains, it's got an amazing natural tang to it. I'd imagine you creative cooks could make some great tasting dishes with it, would be great for a macaroni cheese or even just a good old cheese omelette.

Isle of Mull cheese, ordered 2 kgs of it the other day and it's just been delivered! Raw milk cheese from the hebridean islands, from cows fed on organic grass and whiskey grains, it's got an amazing natural tang to it. I'd imagine you creative cooks could make some great tasting dishes with it, would be great for a macaroni cheese or even just a good old cheese omelette.

Oooh that sounds great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom