The **Now Eating** Thread

Soon you'll be putting some of this in your ham sarnie!:D

20121030_224725.jpg

Excellent choice sir - Isle of Mull is a prince among cheeses :)

Got some pork shoulder, diced it and marinaded it in: seasame oil, sherry, chilli powder, coriander, paprika, fresh chilli & garlic. Then into the oven for around an hour or so at 200c. Made some fried rice from left over rice (just rice, soy sauce, peas and 2 eggs). Stirred the meat in and served in a big pile alongside 5 spring rolls.
Simple, cheap, and delicious.

Excellent choice sir - Isle of Mull is a prince among cheeses :)

Cheers Stan, it's a lovely cheese indeed mate.:) Just having some of it now with a fresh coffee on the nightshift.

I'm not much of a bread eater myself but I'd Imagine Isle Of Mull would make awesome cheese on toast with a splash of Worcs sauce and grind or 2 of black pepper, I reckon DirtyJester will be trying that one out when he get his Isle Of Mull through.

img0066hwo.jpg

Went to Taco Mazama in Glasgow for lunch today. This is a pulled pork burrito, with mexican rice, beans, monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa and jalepenos. The pic doesn't really show all the fillings inside, but believe me it was packed with stuff. A bit pricy at £5, but delicious!!

I also got a couple to bring home with me for dinner, one with marinated chicken and the other with beef and chorizo chilli :D

img0066hwo.jpg

Went to Taco Mazama in Glasgow for lunch today. This is a pulled pork burrito, with mexican rice, beans, monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa and jalepenos. The pic doesn't really show all the fillings inside, but believe me it was packed with stuff. A bit pricy at £5, but delicious!!

I also got a couple to bring home with me for dinner, one with marinated chicken and the other with beef and chorizo chilli :D

That looks so dam good and £5 doesn't seem to bad cause i'm guessing you were pretty full after? Nom nom nom nom

^^ That looks like a tasty looking casarole :) And now time for dinner! First beef and chorizo chilli!
img0070on.jpg

And then marinated chicken!
img0071au.jpg

Now I am totally bloody stuffed. Again not the best pics, but I think I did a better job showing the fillings this time :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom