The **Now Eating** Thread

Yep, tattie scones, black pudding (probably the best I've had), sausage square, eggs, beans, mushrooms

Infact (not mine) found on trip advisor

Screenshot-20220402-083542.jpg

And the views !! Which is one of mine

IMG-20220401-132710.jpg

Can imagine we will be going back to the cafe before we leave and will defo get a pic which works before tucking in !

That Japanese curry a few posts up was too tempting not to try and make from scratch, had to make a few substitutions but it came out pretty well

RhRyD6B.jpg

Slow cooker was probably overkill in the end as you can see the chicken starting to fall apart but the flavour is solid, probably need to increase the amount of spices as I didn't properly scale up the recipe I used.

I have done it, but I put a carbon steel pan on the BBQ so it made no difference than doing it in the kitchen.

You can’t really ‘smash” it into the grill. It will just fall through. You can smash it first and place it down gently i guess but I think being how thin it is, you might make a mess. I can’t imagine it will work well.

I have done it, but I put a carbon steel pan on the BBQ so it made no difference than doing it in the kitchen.

You can’t really ‘smash” it into the grill. It will just fall through. You can smash it first and place it down gently i guess but I think being how thin it is, you might make a mess. I can’t imagine it will work well.

Can you comment on my abomination now? :p

Back
Top Bottom