The **Now Eating** Thread

Unfortunately many of us don't have a healthy life style for one reason or another but I don't regret having the takeaways I have had in the past and wish I could again (or even proper food).
However I was always taught everything in moderation and a few less takeaways, plus a healthy lifestyle does add extra years onto your life.
What’s even worse is he seems to think it’s all one big joke

These are tasty

HKLIW8nh.jpg
I tried Aldi's version of these today, they're not bad!

Wagyu Porterhouse.

IIc30JX.jpg
That looks tasty enough but on close inspection, I think the closest that is to Waygu is perhaps going to an abbattoir in the same county as a Waygu cow. There is literally no fat running through any of the meat. Perhaps they cooked it in Waygu fat but the meat itself, I would posit, is normal beef. Hope you enjoyed it though

That looks tasty enough but on close inspection, I think the closest that is to Waygu is perhaps going to an abbattoir in the same county as a Waygu cow. There is literally no fat running through any of the meat. Perhaps they cooked it in Waygu fat but the meat itself, I would posit, is normal beef. Hope you enjoyed it though
Thank you for informing me of what I bought, cooked and had eaten, but I can assure you that that was Wagyu and would encourage you to hand your badge back in ;)

The 1kg joint was cooked on the bone the day before, but as we both had to go out, it was carved a day later and flash fried, which removed the fat you usually see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom