The **Now Eating** Thread

20240404_192132_s.jpg

Yes it looks like dog food.. :)

I fancied a snack of some bombay aloo, but didn't have any tomatoes or fresh corriander, what i did have was some left over bolognese sauce.. so used that.. with the requisite spices and onion..

Tasted nice.. so job done..

20240404_192132_s.jpg

Yes it looks like dog food.. :)

I fancied a snack of some bombay aloo, but didn't have any tomatoes or fresh corriander, what i did have was some left over bolognese sauce.. so used that.. with the requisite spices and onion..

Tasted nice.. so job done..
Dog food? That looks anything but dog food. Thats looks fresh, hot and full of flavour

What’s even worse is he seems to think it’s all one big joke

Just wanting to make it clear you aren’t invited to my funeral :p

I could be healthier, but i don’t post all of my meals in here and the majority aren’t take away.

But if an Indian Takeaway is going to kill me, then let it be.

It’ll be no finger buffet at my funeral, Pathia and Pizza only.. just an FYI for those who will be invited.

Missing you posting my friend.
I have personally found everyone on this forum very supportive & everything that has ever been said was with love towards me.

I am sure this is the same with yourself and we miss you & your curries

Curry up and post @Gilbert89

No Curry unfortunately, I was overruled but a McDonalds instead.

I’ve gone for a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke.

Just wanting to make it clear you aren’t invited to my funeral :p

I could be healthier, but i don’t post all of my meals in here and the majority aren’t take away.

But if an Indian Takeaway is going to kill me, then let it be.

It’ll be no finger buffet at my funeral, Pathia and Pizza only.. just an FYI for those who will be invited.

No Curry unfortunately, I was overruled but a McDonalds instead.

I’ve gone for a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke.

Burger looks good, fries look like totally anaemic

Back
Top Bottom