The **Now Eating** Thread

Over the last few days I've completed a series of dangerous and secretive missions purely to prepare my mind and body for a very challenging and risky culinary experiment. What I'm about to do has never been done before in the history of mankind. Don't worry though, I have one of the best medical emergency teams in the world around me should anything go wrong.

I've crushed a coconut biscuit..and here's the risky part... I've mixed it with a vanilla yogurt with chocolate chips and I'm going to consume the concoction. Yes, I know, I'm brave. I may not come out of this alive chaps, but if I do I shall certainly report my findings. Wish me luck.

20240406-154827.jpg

20240406-155320.jpg

In Deià, Mallorca. Ate at a restaurant called Nama last night, and had a 'Bali Style Surf and Turf'.

It was a good 500g fillet steak, with a couple of massive grilled whole tiger prawns on top, on a bed of grilled vegetables with a potato rosti type thing underneath, and came with a penang curry style sauce to drizzle over.

It was bloody amazing, great bit of steak (rare ofc), perfectly cooked prawns.

Think I may steal the idea next time I do steaks, the curry coconut sauce pairs really well, not overpowering, but adds a nice seasoning.

Back
Top Bottom