The **Now Eating** Thread

I do usually eat fairly healthy but do treat myself to something real bad once in a while.

Dumplings are real soft and fluffy but with a crispy outside and the same goes for the chicken. It's also about the only thing I like salad cream on as well. For £3 it's worth a try. :p

I do usually eat fairly healthy but do treat myself to something real bad once in a while.

Dumplings are real soft and fluffy but with a crispy outside and the same goes for the chicken. It's also about the only thing I like salad cream on as well. For £3 it's worth a try. :p

If I'm ever in that area I may try it just for the hell of it :p But to do so I would likely have to travel past Rusholme curry mile and I can't imagine resisting the tasty food available there very easily :)

I've lived in Manchester 6 years now and I've yet to go down the curry mile for food. That's something I could do with correcting this year.

Any recommendations?

The restaurants aren't actually that great for the most part to be honest. The new Mughli place is fairly decent so I'd try that out first if you're going anywhere. It gets busy though so you'll need to book.

The smaller takeaways are far better though. Falafel does (unsurprisingly) the best falafel you'll ever eat in the UK. Jaffa is also a good takeaway - I love their lamb and chicken shawarma.

Last edited:
peperoni + g/peppers
i was tempted by the Papa Johns buy 1 get 2 free offer but i dont need that much pizza!

2exygpc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom